Lightweight linear polyethylene is actually an HDPE with a large number of side branches that are used in the production of a variety of flexible plastic devices, including pipes, due to their tensile strength and high strength and good flexibility.
The unique features of this type of polyethylene oven allow manufacturers to produce less thick films.
In fact, it can be said that this type of polyethylene has HDPE strength and LDPE flexibility.
Advantages of using LLDPE
1) Good resistance to alcohol, acids and dilute bases
2) Very low water absorption
3) Transparency in thin films
4) Electrical insulation
5) Low price and good processing
6) High strength at low temperature and high durability in air