Titanium dioxide, whose chemical formula is TiO2, is known as titanium, which is an inorganic, white solid.
Titans are usually divided into two categories based on extraction method: anatase and rutile.
One of the rutile grades of this material is titanium 2190. It is used in water-based and solvent-based paints.
Applications of Titan 2190:
1) Use as a building paint for use in interior and exterior coatings
2) Production of drying glazes
3) Production of silicone paints
4) Industrial coatings and electrical coatings
Features of Titan 2190:
Among the features of Kronos brand Titan 2190, the following can be mentioned:
1) Creates a very high gloss.
2) It has high durability in open spaces.
3) It is well dispersed.
Titan 2190 is produced in 25 kg packages by Kronos brand in Germany.
You can contact the chemical sales unit of Shimi Paul Company to buy Titan 2190 and know the latest price of this product.